Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello Posted by Virginia "Ginnie" Leiner on December 24, 2018 at 5:00pm View Blog
Every once in awhile, you meet a person who is so very special in so many ways and you feel so fortunate to know them. This is true of my friend and former supervisor, Catena Bergevin. Catena and I worked together for about four years at The Westmoreland Museum of American Art and she hated anyone to introduce her as "my boss." This October, she married her long time sweetheart Antonio Tedesco and I made them this wedding quilt, called, Öctober.
Catena and Anthony then BROKE OUR HEARTS by moving to Greensboro, North Carolina! So hard to say goodby but we know they will have a wonderful life together there. As a parting gift, Catena allowed us to adopt her loving cat, Julie, who has become the resident quilt inspector. Here she is checking out my latest one!
So it is goodbye to Catena and hello to Julie! Not the way I would have it but pretty good all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment