Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Moving Things Along.... As you may have noticed, I have started blogging from my site here again. For a decade, I was blogging thru the American Quilters Society site called "My Quilt Place" and completely ignoring my own blog. Well, AQS is closing down their My Quilt Place site so I will be moving my blog posts from there to here. Stay tuned for lots of old posts showing up! I appreciate your patience. Ginnie

No comments:

Post a Comment