Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Merry Christmas, one lost quilt has been found! Posted by Virginia "Ginnie" Leiner on December 24, 2019 at 2:29pm View Blog As you may remember from my last post, two of the quilts I made and gave to my mother were presumably lost in her household move from Oceanside, CA to Robinson, IL. I am happy to report that "The Old Man's Log Cabin" (shown above) has been located. Apparently the quilts were not in the same box but in two separate boxes and one was with their household items while another went astray. So happy at least this one is not out on walk about! I hope you holidays are happy and your quilts are all wrapped and under the tree to give away to happy hearts. God bless us everyone! Merry Christmas! Ginnie

No comments:

Post a Comment