Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Made the local paper with a piece about Ruby's Christmas Quilt Posted by Virginia "Ginnie" Leiner on January 13, 2018 at 9:34pm View Blog It's January and apparently a slow news week. I made the newspaper (print and online version) with a short video and print interview about quilting. The reporter, Shirley, is a museum friend and called asking me if I would like to talk about quilting. Can you imagine me saying no??? She asked me to bring my latest project so I brought in Ruby's Christmas quilt. The top is finished and I think I will wait until I have Sylvia's done as well before I pin and quilt them both. Maybe by then, the attic office for my sweet hubby will be finished, we will have moved him upstairs to it and I will have his old office as the expansion of my quilt studio. Then I can set my table extension up and leave it up permanently. At any rate, here is the link. Me talking quilt trash. https://archive.triblive.com/lifestyles/more-lifestyles/quilting-is-a-labor-of-love-for-the-westmorelands-ginnie-leiner/

No comments:

Post a Comment