Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Life with new knees and other miscellany Posted by Virginia "Ginnie" Leiner on December 13, 2014 at 1:22pm View Blog
It's the end of week four after double knee replacement surgery and things are going pretty well. I am making progress and even getting some sewing done. Above is the Christmas stocking I just finished today for new granddaughter Ruby Charlotte who is almost three months old already. I will get it off in the mail to her Monday, arriving in time for Christmas and St. Nick. I am also getting some work done on Topography, which is possibility Artemis and Tom's wedding quilt. So things progress. I have not gotten much of Christmas out this year except for the Christmas quilts and pillows. Here is our feline companion, Vinnie, resting on the heat register on one of my Christmas quilts. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment