Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

New Granddaughter Ruby Charlotte and her baby quilt from Gramma Gigi (that's me) Posted by Virginia "Ginnie" Leiner on August 1, 2015 at 12:50am View Blog
She's 10 months old and has gorgeous blue eyes and a no nonsense attitude. That's my Ruby Charlotte. I finished her quilt in April but never got around to writing this post so here I am on Blue Moon night, unable to sleep and typing away. I first went outside and snapped a few pictures of the gorgeous blue moon and then a few dozen of my porch at night. In the summertime, the porches extend the house by a couple rooms. The front is wide open while the back is screened (great for late night reading and no bugs bothering me). A neighborhood cat whom we feed (we call him "Ghost" or "the old guy") sleeps on the back porch and I am always trying to catch him out there. No luck yet. Anyway, here is my favorite rocking spot by night.
And lastly, here is Ruby's quilt, the original subject of this post. Sorry I got a little distracted there. It must be the blue moon!
Lots of pictures in my albums. I should finish the next quilt, Topography this week and then it is on to the next new Granddaughter's quilt. Sylvia Reagan was born 2 months ago to my quilting daughter, Becky and her husband Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment