Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Night time and still snowing but so pretty




Just two more snow pictures and then I will get off this topic, I hope. It is just so pretty out there... and terribly cold. The winds are supposed to pick up tonight to gusts of 32 miles per hours so there will be some drifting. My neighbor Abby still has her lights out so when I saw this scene from the captain's windows above my fireplace, I grabbed the camera and dashed out to the porch to get a quick shot and then dashed back in. BRrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment