Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

My girls







Just so there is no confusion, as much as I love quilting, I love my people more!

Daughter Jamie and friend Artemis (#3 on THE LIST) with a pooch whose name I cannot remember.

Jamie and Jeff on their wedding day, one of the most memorable days of my life (and theirs too, I am sure). Jeff is just the greatest son-in-law ever.

Daughter Becky in her teacher "glamour shot" as she calls it. Looking good, girlfriend!

Jamie and Jeff's engagement photo taken at a local winery. Love the black and white.

Becky and Todd at Jamie and Jeff's wedding and then my most wonderful Christmas present this year, a surprise visit from Becky and Todd, all the way from Dallas Texas on Christmas Eve eve. Thanks you two! You really made my holidays sparkle!

And now a public apology, I am sorry Jamie dear for not mentioning you are following me on this blog too! I think you were my second follower. Thanks for your interest and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment