Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Like a bolt out of the blue (and green and teal and aqua)

Okay, so I am doing my yoga cool down this morning, lying on the floor on my mat in the McKenna Gallery at the Museum and lightening strikes. I had a revelation about the direction this quilt should go. Granted, during yoga cool down, I am supposed to be concentrating on my breathing and emptying my mind of everything. But I kept seeing swirling colors in the blue/green end of the spectrum and they resolved themselves into the quilt block I am currently working on. I won't tell you any more right now until I can go home and look at my pieces and see if I can move the quilt in this new direction. It will mean a great deal of unpinning blocks and re-pinning in the new direction but at least I have made only 24 block so far. Could be worse...

Stay tuned! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment