Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally, spring!




One of the places I seek and find inspiration for my quilts and my life is the beautiful part of the country in which we are so fortunate to live. After such a snowy winter, we have finally emerged and burst into glorious blossom. Here are a few pictures from Easter morning when the world was born anew!

Now that the weather is getting nice, we will start using the two extra rooms of our house, the front and back porches. We have already eaten several meals outside - last night George made my favorite Carnitas - and I will do alot of block pinning and pressing out there. I am currently redoing the backyard landscaping so growing things are very much on my mind these days.






Even our animal companions are enjoying the turn in the weather. We have a family of doves on the front porch post and here is Buster taking a sunbath. Vinnie, of course, is constantly on the prowl for something to eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment