Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wyatt's first trip to Pennsylvania



After Becky's wedding on May 7th, we trotted on home to Pennsylvania with a trio of family in tow. Wyatt, his mama (my daughter) Jamie, and my mama, Ramona came back to Pennsylvania for a bit of a visit. We traveled like the British royals. You know, not putting the entire family on the same plane, so Ramona and I flew home Southwest and Jamie, George and Wyatt came home American. There is a long story why and I will tell it another time.

Of course I wanted to show off my family wherever I could find people who were sitting still and willing to be exposed to my Uber-Gramma-ness. After everyone had a day to get back on track from all the travel, Jamie and Gramma Mona brought Wyatt into the Museum Shop where I was at work.


I must admit my co-workers were much more pleased with the whole show and tell than Wyatt was. We wrapped it up pretty quickly and then all went to lunch.




This last picture is officially the first four generation picture with Wyatt on my side of the family.



The visit to PA was much too short and Jamie and Wyatt had quite an adventure getting back to California! George and I are already making plans to be out in sunny CA to see the new family again in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment