Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The brown fabric that started it all

Okay, so I am starting Jamie and Jeff's wedding quilt. Jeff wants to follow it on the blog, Jamie wants to be surprised by the finished product. I will let them figure out how that will work!



Two years ago, we bought the fabric for their wedding quilt in a beautiful quilt shop in Tyler TX where we were all spending Christmas. It all started with a particular piece of brown fabric. Next we picked out co-ordinating fabric (what they picked out is on the left side of these pictures) and I added to the pile, more co-ordinating fabric from my stash (on the right side of the pictures).








Lot's of beautiful fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment