Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sewing marathon with Becky - pictures of the Thanksgiving quilt



The Thanksgiving quilt is shaping up after my sewing weekend with daughter Becky. Here are two pictures. Next I will put on the pieced border with cross stitched corner. Let's see... it is the end of March...yep, I should have it done by Thanksgiving!



Lexie, one of Beck's two Rhodesian Ridgebacks, inspects the quilt for flaws in the above picture. And that gorgeous sewer is my daughter, Becky. Believe it or not, I once had hair that color. She looks very much like me at that age.

Steve wants to learn to sew too. He must have really like the sound of the sewing machine. He stayed curled up at our feet the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment