Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Road to California in rose and pink



Just a short note before I head to bed. Here is block number 2 of Jamie and Jeff's Road to California wedding quilt. This duo tone thing worked out so well that I am revamping square number one to coincide. I have already ripped it apart once, might as well do it again!


And a final note tonight, as you may recall (or may not) my day job is as Museum Shop Manager at the Westmoreland Museum of American Art here in Greensburg where we live. The holiday season is fast approaching and I invested in a good pair of cross trainers in black from Dr. Scholls, just for the crazy days leading up to Christmas. Black so I can pass them off as regular shoes. Purdy, huh??


No comments:

Post a Comment