Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone
with the love of my life, George

What am I doing writing a blog?

Quilting is one of the few places in my life where all the corners meet and stay put. On this blog I plan to ruminate about quilting and life, the quilted life, cat and quilts, and any old thing that falls in and out of my brain. I'd be pleased to hear from you on all of this or any topic of interest!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's nice to visit an old friend






While in California on vacation in June, I visited with a quilt I finished in 1999 for my mother, Ramona. Here are some digital pictures, compliments of my sweetie George. The pattern is Boston Commons with a Card Trick border and it is an over sized queen.

The quote on the back is Alfred Lord Tennyson: Oh tell her life is short but Love is long.

My mom's last name is Tennison so I thought it worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment